27.9.10

Ahhh Fall. The Best Time of the Year.

Fall is here!!!

Leaves are changing color, apples are ripe for the picking, kids are back in school, and cool breezes twirl your hair into knots. How exciting is this time of the year, really!? This is my favorite season and I am going to enjoy it as much as I possibly can. Today I am making apple crisp to share with my grandparents this evening before I head up to Portland for class. I had to make due with what I had at my work apartment so the recipe is a make-up-as-you-go recipe. But it smells marvelous coming from my mini crock pot. I cant wait to taste it. I also have some pumpkin pie spiced granola baking in the oven (another made up recipe). It smells like fall in here!

So its been a while since I last updated and my excuses are legitimate... work has been kicking my butt, Im really behind in my classes (dang you, senioritis!), and other things have come up (cue the jaws theme and a squirrel running across route one... if you dont know the story then ask and ye shall receive). It looks like things are *starting* to calm down and that I can catch up with all my work. Now... if I can just find time to make it to my yoga classes.

I know that it was a quick update, but I will write more later. I just wanted to let you know that I am alive, just too busy to do anything other than school and work at the moment. Miss you all, and Ill update really soon with pictures of the leaves and recipes for my pumpkin maple granola.

Ciao

No comments:

Post a Comment